WP02 - Dissemination and Exploitation
- Promotion of the results to relevant end-users and stakeholders (designers, architects, engineers, construction companies, public entities, bodies responsible of building maintenance, public authorities, owners, etc) in EU and beyond EU through: (a) guidelines on how to design and execute the interventions, including compared economical studies of the different techniques; (b) guidelines on how to numerically and experimentally assess buildings before, during and after interventions; (c) description of the case studies and of integrated methodology for effective protection and preservation of cultural heritage;
- Promotion of the results to the industry (mainly SMEs) and decision-makers through the organisation of local Workshops in each country;
- Promotion of the results to students, professionals and researchers by means of lectures, training courses, publications and seminars. Here a reference is made to the European Master Course on Structural Analysis of Monuments and Historical Constructions, with 30 students per year;
- Promotion to all the above mentioned categories by means of a dedicated issue in the International Journal of Architectural Heritage and two dedicated international conferences during the duration of the project (Structural Analysis of Historical Constructions 2010; 2012);
- Promotion of the results to the general public through participation in annual or biannual specialist fairs such as SALONE DEL RESTAURO (Italy), AR&PA Valladolid (Spain) and global construction fairs such as CONCRETA/TEKTONICA (Portugal), INFACOMA (Greece) and SAIE (Italy) and BAU (Germany), etc., press release and media;
- Promotion of the results in pre-normative, regulatory and standardisation communities (ISCARSAH; ISO; CEN, CIB, RILEM, etc.)
- Development of exploitation opportunities for SMEs in the field, also by means of associations and organization of enterprises and productive districts (Metadistretto Veneto dei Beni Culturali, ASSORESTAURO -Italy; GECORPA and IGESPAR - Portugal, others).
- WP2.1: Scientific and technical dissemination of results;
WP2.2: Exploitation of methodology and technology.
- Project presentation - press releases, leaflet, fact sheet (D2.1), delivered at PM6;
- Platform for dissemination and exploitation, including structure, target groups and other (D2.2), delivered at PM9;
- Dissemination plan (D2.3) and exploitation plan (D2.4), describing dissemination actions and the necessary steps for exploitation, delivered at PM18. To be updated every 9 months, incorporating changes in planned actions and reports of completed actions (D2.5; D2.6; D2.7; D2.8);
- Project presentation - video (D2.9), delivered at PM36.